Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A sneak-peak for Joanne!

Normally I'd wait to post these pictures until Joanne has received the hats.  I'm mailing them out today!  But, I'm so excited about how the hat for Elise turned out and I can't wait to share the pictures!  I made a monkey hat for new baby Mattias and a pretty little pom-pom hat for Elise with a cute little flower-button detail on it.  I'm hoping Elise will like it!




Now I just need to finish up the one for our very own Portuguese Princess and then I'll be all done with my current, paid-for orders!  I just have to say....thank you so much to anyone who ordered!  I've enjoyed making them and the fact that all the money is going to diabetes makes it that much more fun and fulfilling!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! So sweet :) I can't wait to see a pic of the kiddos wearing them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO sweet!! You have a wonderful talent Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Can't wait to see pics of Joanne's cuties in them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM Cindy - you are amazing! I cannot wait for mine. We are already planning our ice rink for the winter. I have to break down the garden so that we can fit in the rink. It will be about 20 by 40feet. Don't worry, I'll blog about it all...LOL. (((HUGS))) HOpe your workout went well today.

    Did you see that Heidi Timm is also working hard at getting healthier? She is over at A Work In Progress...I think you maybe follow her. If not you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh, those are so incredibly CUTE!!! I cannot wait to get them in the mail. I don't care that it's still in the 80s here, those are going straight onto my kiddo's heads. Love them!

    Love YOU!

    I'm going to camp by my mailbox until they come...

    ReplyDelete