Thursday, October 7, 2010

No D today...

So I caught the scoop from Reyna's blog about the Ninjabetic's idea of blogging about anything but D today.  I figure it would be a total waste of the opportunity if I spent my blog-time complaining about my sore knees and ankles (walking 2 miles each day for the last few days is taking a toll, but making me feel better too-funny how that works).  Instead, I think I'll treat you all to a couple of the cutest sleepy pictures ever:


Don't they make you just want to cuddle up and take a nap with them?  Leo's sleeping face makes me just want to kiss him!  I have some new hat pictures to share too!  I'm calling them my Lollipop hats.  They remind me of those swirly-pop lollipops:



Aren't they great?  I just sent these two off to a cousin of mine in Wisconsin who ordered them for her grandchildren.  I can't wait to hear how she likes them!

Okay, off to crochet some more.  I need to make use of nap time so I can go back to the gym later and work out the soreness in my muscles!

7 comments:

  1. Cindy, those hats are great! Do you have an etsy shop where you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Etsy shop yet. I should set one up, huh? So far, I'm only doing them to raise money for our Step Out for the Cure walk we did a few weeks back! If you're interested in ordering one, just send me an email though (cindyroerig@hotmail.com)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...THEY are adorable while sleeping. Lilly looks like she is a deep sleeper. That is what Joe looks like. Leo looks like he is "modeling" sleep. I miss those days.

    The hats are terrific. I cannot wait to get mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh....so sweet :) These little ones totally melt my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful babes! And I love those hats.
    Hope you enjoy your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. After looking at those photos, I totally want to sneak home to my empty house and take a nap...alone...in peace and quiet! (Though knowing me I would find something productive to do instead.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo sweet!!! Your kids are just adorable and I love those hats...you are so creative, love it!

    ReplyDelete