Sunday, June 19, 2011

SNEAK PEAK!!!!!

So, being the incredibly silly, no-common-sense kind of person that I am, I neglected to think about the time frame of sending some things off.  I sent Tara, Reyna's incredibly awesome, unbelievably amazing (although I question her sanity for running as much as she does and actually enjoying it!) sister, a message on Facebook agreeing to donate a few crocheted items for the fantastic virtual 5K that she's put together.  If you haven't registered yet, click HERE and go do it!  It's only $10 and all you have to do is run, walk, bike, hobble, crawl, skip, whatever-method-you-please, a 5K (or 3.1 miles-it's not that far!) sometime during June 24-27.  Really, it's not that hard to do.  Even the most unfit of people can manage to walk that far once!  And it's for a great cause!  Make a family outting of it!  And there are some incredible prizes Tara already has listed on her blog, Mommy's a Runner.  And since I still need to get my items off to her, here's a sneak peak of them:


A gorgeous, bamboo-blend scarf and three bambool (bamboo-wool) hats.  All incredibly soft and comfortable.  And, a little tidbit....there's one more item I'm sending along that I won't post a picture of because it's GORGEOUS and would put even these items to shame!  So, if you haven't registered yet...what are you waiting for?

1 comment: